Dona Quixote de Caos y Catalunya

Dona Quixote de Caos y Catalunya
The Inheirtance Quilt-3 Generations
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010











my blog really stinks...i cant get it together to finish my art quilts, let alone do a blog. i think the brain damage when i got hit by the drunk driver in 1987 really messed up my thinking, functioning, completing. aaargh. its so frustrating sometimes.

I am now selling dog vest/harnesses for small dogs...this is LuckyDuck, my rescue dog from the 100 dogs the lady in Delaware Co. was hoarding. He is the best little guy and doesnt seem to mind being a model for me!






i am now finishing up a Day of the Dead "party" scene, but the fun part is that i t is an "under the sea" party. This quilt has been so much fun creatively, and i especially enjoyed making the silver lame' jellyfish...he was fun to think up and i love the tendrils hanging down. I hope it ships ok to the buyer, in Ottawa, Canada (go figure) I dont think Ive sold a D of D to any Mexicans,and its a national holiday in Mexico. Halloween is the 2nd most popular holiday after Xmas, and I guess that is why people buy this stuff. fun!

No comments: